Smart Voice Control
Connect the POPOTAN smart led strip lights to Amazon Alexa for voice control. At the sound of your voice, you’ll be able to turn on room strip lights across the room as your hands are busy, or dim the bedroom strip lights to color you prefer without getting up.
- Rated voltage: 120V.
- Input voltage: 100~240V.
- Maximum current: 1A.
- Length: 16.4Feet
- Bluetooth Standard: BLE5.0 (compatible BLE4.0)
- APP supports operating system: Android 4.1 IOS 8.0 version and above.
Enjoy Your Smart Lighting
Popotan smart led strip lights to bring you a high-tech intelligent life experience. No matter when and where you are, you can control your home lights on the POPOTAN app with your smartphones, enjoy your smart lighting.
Decorate Your Home with POPOTAN led lights
- For Kitchen : Decor your under cabinet for kitchen
- For TV: Decor your TV back-lighting help relieve your eyes.
- For Bedroom: Customize your bedroom lights without leaving bed.
- For Room: Decorate your living room, bedroom etc.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Control Method: APP, controller box, 40 key remote.
- Enhanced Music Mode.
- Set Schedules or Timer.
- Super flexible.
- Ultra Bright Beads (SMD 5050 Bulbs).
- Only 2.4G network is required.
Auto Set Up/Installation on POPOTAN app
Set-up with POPOTAN app:
1.Scan the QR code in User Manual, sign up/in your POPOTAN account.
2.Select “+” icon and Auto Connect your devices via Bluetooth function on your smart-phone.
3. Enter your home Wi-Fi Password.
4. Wait for it connecting successfully.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa(Setup with POPOTAN App First):
1.Open Alexa App and search for Skill “popotan smart” and “Enable” .
2.Sign in your POPOTAN account in Alexa App .
3.Tap “Done” and “Discover Devices.
Enhanced Music Mode
With built-in high-sensitive mic, the strip light syncs to ambient sounds. Dynamic and Mild modes are designed for different types of music. Choose Mild for a soft piano piece and turn on dynamic when hosting a rock-and-roll night party.
Set Schedule or Timer