- Crocs Comfort Level Guide
- Please note this style runs in whole sizes only. For customers that are a half size, the brand recommends ordering a half size smaller than your normal shoe size.
- The Bistro from Crocs® is the ultimate footwear designed specifically with the culinary lover and food service industry in mind.
- Made of Croslite™ material that softens with body heat, allowing shoe to mold to the foot for a customized fit.
- Dense vamp area helps protect the top of the foot from scratches and scrapes.
- Roomy fit allows your feet to expand and bend naturally to reduce fatigue.
- Ultra-cushy and extra soft footbed includes circulation nubs to help increase blood circulation.
- Crocs lock™ tread meets industry non-skid standards for increased traction.
- Can be sterilized and cleaned with soap and water solution.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men’s 7, Women’s 9, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
Heel measures approximately 0.65
CROCS AT WORK: Clogs designed with food service, hospitality, and healthcare workers in mind, making great Nursing Shoes or Chef Shoes. They’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts.
EASY TO CLEAN & SLIP RESISTANT: Crocs Bistro clogs are easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry. Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads come together to serve up the best non-slip shoes for women and men.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?: These work shoes offer a roomy fit and we recommend ordering a size down to the next largest whole size.
ENCLOSED TOE DESIGN: These Clogs offer an enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area to help protect your feet from spills. Contoured footbeds make them the most comfortable shoes for women and men.
CERTIFIED COMFORTABLE SHOES: Crocs that are fully ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified. Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC.