Frequently Asked Questions about Artificial Grass
Artificial grass is becoming increasingly popular in the world with more and more families and businesses choosing to opt for low maintenance, high-quality artificial lawns.
If you have any questions about the installation process or using artificial grass in your home or business, check out our FAQs below, and if you can’t find the answer there, simply get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- How long does artificial grass last?——-In short – longer than natural grass! Our ranges of artificial grass can last 10 years or more with the right level of care. Depending on the level of traffic in the area it might not even fade or flatten in that time.
- Will my garden drain as well with artificial grass?——-Yes – artificial grass drains like real grass. It’s porous, allowing rain water to drain through it into the soil below.
- Does artificial grass need any on-going maintenance?——-Yes, but not much, and considerably less than real grass. Say goodbye to summer evenings spent with a lawn mower or hosepipe as all you really need to do is keep your artificial lawn clear of debris and leaves. Just give it the occasional once-over with a stiff brush or a quick hose down for heavier soiling.
- Does artificial grass fade in the sunlight?——-Modern artificial grass will hold its colour for a long time. You might notice that as the grass beds in the color changes a little, but this isn’t the grass fading (the blades of grass aren’t going to slowly transition to white – don’t’ worry). The artificial grass we use is high quality, so it will not fade in the sunshine.
- Is it suitable for a household with pets?——-Yes, artificial grass is fine for pets – in fact, the feedback we get is that dogs love it.
- Is artificial grass okay for families with children?——-Yes, artificial grass is perfectly safe for children. If installed correctly, it provides a wonderful surface for children to run around and play on.Some types of artificial grass are better than others, and cheaper varieties might bobble or tear with excessive use. However, we stock top of the range grass, which should cope perfectly with little ones running around on it.
- Can I install artificial grass myself?——-Yes, laying artificial grass is easy and many, many successful DIY installations take place each year. If you’re practically minded, you can install yourself and achieve great, professional results.
- Drainage Holes & Rubber Backing.
- Non-toxic. Safe for pets and children.
- Low Maintenance. No mowing, No watering, No fertilizers. No pesticides.
- DIY Decorations for Fence Backdrop.
- Creative design on party, Wedding, Christmas decorations.
- Perfect for Outdoor rugs, such as Garden, Lawn, Patio, Landscape, Backyard, Deck, Porch and other outdoor place.
MATERIALS-Our grass lawn rug made of high quality synthetic material,superior resilience and durability,Constructed of the highest quality UV resistant polyethylene and poly polypropylene yarns,10MM pile height thick and heavy weight to ensure an extremely high-density artificial grass
With 4-tone Color, soft and lush and the thatch looks & feels like real natural grass. Providing you with Year round Green and turf enjoyment, perfect for all indoor and outdoor projects.
Realistic Artificial Grass: Grass Height about 1.38” in length, high-density artificial grass.Pet friendly, Child Safe, UV Protection, Fire Resistant, Water Resistant, Weatherproof. Through rain or sunshine, pet poop or pee, this premium artificial grass dog pee mat holds up durably. Slip-resistant backing keeps your dog mat in place.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Realistic Artificial Grass: Grass Height about 1.38?¡À in length, high-density artificial grass. With 4-tone Color, soft and lush and the thatch looks & feels like real natural grass. Providing you with Year round Green and turf enjoyment, perfect for all indoor and outdoor projects.
High quality: Eco-friendly, Pet friendly, Child Safe, UV Protection, Fire Resistant, Water Resistant, Weatherproof. Through rain or sunshine, pet poop or pee, this premium artificial grass dog pee mat holds up durably. Slip-resistant backing keeps your dog mat in place.
Usage: Pet Area, Residential, Industrial, Commercial usage applicable?aboth indoor or outdoor multi-use. Perfect for yards, fields, golfing, parks, schools, events, or to spruce up any open space or firm ground! Can be used as house decoration, on the roof or a balcony, as a prop for theatrical or film sets, swimming pool area, a terrace or villa, etc.
The artificial grass mat provides great decoration for both outdoor and indoor areas with beautiful natural appearance and high temperature resistance by 4-color woven. (Tips: When laying multiple pieces of artificial turf, please keep the grass piles in the same direction, which makes sure the color looks consistent. The piles in different directions will create differences of visual color, but in fact our turfs in the same size are almost the same color.)
The grass turf can be cut to fit your exact requirements. When you receive our grass rug, please put it in the sun for about 2 hours, and stroke the grass backwards with your hand or a comb if you think the grass is flattened. Besides, if necessary, you can also shake the rug several times in order to remove the little debris on it.